Antenna and RF Projects
- dually polarized antenna feeder with very high isolation between polarizations (I>50 dB) working in 5.X GHz band submitted in Patent Office. This novel construction was fixed with Cassegrain reflectors and now this complex solutions are produced by Cyberbajt as disheter duo antennas.
- this feeder may be redesigned and used in antennas for other bands. Now construction for 3-4GHz and 10-12GHz are under development.
- omnidirectional antenna for 5GHz 10 dB Gain with 3deg squint of main beam in elevation for better area coverage
- bushings for coaxial cables - now protected with Patent Office. This solution allows to reduce costs by direct implementation of cables via GND screen to microstrip or suspended microstrip line
- set of patch antennas for 3.4-3.8 GHz based on FR4 and teflon laminates
- Cassegrain antennas for 10-11GHz - ready 1 polarization antennas
- UWB spiral antennas.